brack Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Thursday, February 12, 2009

FYI Flu Warning

Isaac apparently has the flu. He tested positive yesterday afternoon. While this isn't something great to post about I wanted to warn anyone out there of his symptoms. We all got the flu shot so I believe these are the symptoms of a child who had the flu shot:

1. Fever. Around 101. Which did make him lethargic
2. A slight cough

And that's it!! I had a well child check-up already scheduled for yesterday otherwise I may have not even taken him to the doctor. I'm thankful they caught this. I would've hated to see him suffer any longer than needed. We started on Tami-flu last night and we are praying for a quick recovery and for my girls not become infected too. I think he is already feeling better than yesterday. Isaac is playing Wii Mario-Kart as I'm typing. : )

1 comment:

Shawna Byrd said...

We sure hope Isaac gets to feeling better! Its no fun when someone in your house has the flu, especially your baby! Get well soon Isaac!