brack Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM 3

The Countdown finally ended today! We have been looking forward today for weeks now!
Bethany and I decided awhile back to grab up a few 2nd grade friends and see High School Musical 3 AS SOON AS IT CAME OUT.!!
I was a little worried it may be sold out so I paid an extra dollar to purchase the tickets online.
I guess I should have realized this is rural Oklahoma.... The theatre was not sold out.... and really not even close. Oh well, better safe than sorry.
Bethany was so excited to have friends with her. Last year we had 2 girls over to watch HSM 2 on TV the night it premiered. They danced and laughed and completely cracked me up.
The same 2 veteran HSM girls plus 1 more new recruit came with us tonight.
The movie was very very good. I almost cried once! Seriously, and I'm not a crier at the movies.
I won't spoil the movie, but let me explain myself. Josh came to my Senior high school prom with me 10 years ago. WoW. Time has really flown by.
It's so fun to make memories with Bethany. She is a joy. It makes my heart swell to hear her laugh and giggle with her friends.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Glad you found me. Your blog is cool. I started mine as an assignment for Grad school and decided to keep up with it--although not always frequently.

Shawna Byrd said...

What a neat memory to share with your daughter!