brack Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Myra & Friends

This weekend we went to my parents on Saturday afternoon. It was a first and last for my mom. Her baby daughter, Sarah, came home for the first time after being the last to leave for college.... We had a nice relaxing time playing with Nana and Grandad and Aunt Sarah. We took the kids for a walk and park time at Cyril. They have a great walking trail, water feature, and a fun and challenging park. It's the kind of park the kids love, but it tends to stress out mom. It has a rock wall, a glider, and climbers that are high over my head. Isaac and Bethany both love the rock wall and riding their bikes. They rode along side us while we took a leisurely walk.

Sunday, we went to a little friend's 5th birthday party. It was at Tiger Safari in Tuttle. I had never been there and didn't know what to expect. As it turned out it's a really fun and unique experience. There was all sorts of wild animals to look at, feed and touch.....

My little tiny 15 month old baby had no fear. She touched all these animals: snake, ferret, lemur tortoise, baby kangaroo, llama, goat and an alligator!!! UGH
Yes, we used lots of hand sanitizer. They were very kind to provide sanitizer at almost all the stations.

These are sweet sweet friends of ours. Our kids rarely see each other. (Us moms talk on the phone frequently) But you wouldn't know it by seeing them pair off together. SO ADORABLE!

We each have 3. The oldest and youngest pair are only a few months different in age. The middle are separated by just over a year. Each pair of kiddos are boy/girl. My friend and I can just hear those wedding bells.... JK

We do love how our kids enjoy each others company so much.





1 comment:

Shawna Byrd said...

I love the Tiger Safari. I used to take my class there for fieldtrips. Its more hands on than the zoo, and a lot less walking! Love your blog!