brack Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday


Here is our little fam of 3 back in 2001. Bethany just missed Christmas in 2000. She was born Jan 10th. (10 days late) So this was her first Christmas.

Things I remember about this Christmas:

Bethany singing many many Christmas songs.

Bethany reciting the beginning of Twas the night Before Christmas.

This little purple dress I bought from Sheila Parker's store.

Our humble first little home.

The big ice storm shortly after Christmas.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute and I love Josh's Legacy Bank shirt : ) What great memories you have of your baby's first Christmas. I remember the ice storm even though we weren't living here yet. I think we were in charge of buying everyone a generator though.

everyday graces said...

What a sweet picture. Glad we got to eat dinner together Saturday night.

Shawna Byrd said...

What a sweet picture. That litle Bethany was a smartie from the beginning!