brack Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween 08

This year we had an ARRR Pirate Theme. 2 Pirates and a Parrot.





I made costumes this year. I always have a lot of fun putting these together. Although I do admit it drives me crazy when the kids take it all off so quickly!!!
We do go trick or treating. This is something I never did as a kid. But honestly, my kids have always loved handing out the candy at Grandma and Grandpa's house the most. We maybe went to 10 houses and then headed to Grandma 'Bertas.












5 comments:

Melinda said...

Way to go! I love their costumes. What a cute idea to throw the parrot in there : )

jae lindsay + aaron said...

oh my gosh, that is the cutest idea ever! That precious little parrot cracked me up. They look so adorable!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented. Great costumes!!!

everyday graces said...

found you. i'm totally diggin the costumes

Emercyn & Harper's Mommy (aka Lacey)! said...

Oh my goodness!! How cute are your little pirates! The "parrot" too!! Gread job on the costumes! Your kids are so gorgeous!!

And how fun that we go to the same gymnastics class! Will Myra eventually go too?